Trail Bike CT200
1964-66 Trail 90 CT200
Honda Trail 90 CT200
- The exhaust was up-swept.
- The seat was a solo seat with chrome trim
- The chrome luggage rack behind the seat was standard equipment
- The fuel tank decal reads "HONDA 90"
- On the 4-speed version, there was a dual overlay rear sprocket setup
- The front suspension used a bottom link rather than telescopic fork tubes
- The engine was a 87cc OHV single cylinder with 4-speed transmission and automatic clutch
- The serial number began CT200-100001