Chevrolet’s first car rolled off the production line way back in 1911. Nowadays, Chevrolet sells almost two million cars every year, including over 9,000 SUVs every month.
At one time, Chevrolet’s parent company, General Motors dominated over 50% of automobile sales in the US. So, if you’re looking for a brand that’s stood the test of time, you can’t go wrong with Chevrolet.
However, if you’re looking for a rugged, exciting, and comfortable SUV, cast your eyes in the direction of the new Chevrolet Tahoe.
These are some of the stand-out features of Chevrolet’s latest offering.
Loads of Storage
The new Chevrolet Tahoe comes with plenty of trunk space for your outdoor adventures or daily chores. the vehicles storage capacity includes:
- 72.6 cubic feet behind the second row
- 25.5 cubic feet of space at the back of the third row
- A total of 122.9 cubic feet with both rows folded
- A power-sliding center console and layered compartments in the cabin
What’s more, the third row flattens at the push of a button for ease of loading, and the hands-free power lift adds even more convenience.
Comfort and Infotainment
Thanks to excellent handling and outstanding onboard tech options, there’s never a dull moment when you drive the new Chevy Tahoe. The innovative easy-to-operate 3-way system includes:
- Large responsive dash-mounted touch screen
- Climate and audio controls
- Wireless Android and Apple compatibility
- Six USB ports
- Six speakers
- Wi-Fi hot spot and Bluetooth
- HD and satellite radio
- One 10.2-inch touch screen and two 12.6-inch touch-screens
- Nine-speaker Bose stereo
- Wireless device charging
The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe interior won’t disappoint either, with ample space for up to 8 passengers. Other features include heated leather seats, ventilated front seats with power-adjustable controls, and a power-adjusted, heated steering wheel.
A sunroof adds the final touch to the interior comforts.
New Chevrolet Tahoe Safety Features
One of the main things that make the Chevrolet Tahoe price worth it, is its excellent reliability rating of 5/5 and a host of superb safety features.
These include a rearview camera and rear parking sensors, as well as forward-collision warning sensors. The list goes on with automatic forward emergency braking, auto high-beam headlights, following distance indicator, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
You can also take advantage of GM’s Teen Driver facility which allows you to set audio volume and speed limits for young drivers.
If you still want more, you can add the following advanced safety features to your Chevy Tahoe:
- Parking camera system with surround view
- Front parking sensors and a rear camera mirror
- Automatic emergency braking for reverse gear
- Lane-keep assist and blind-spot monitoring
- Lane departure warning and lane change alert
- A head-up display and rear-cross traffic warning
There are still plenty more incredible features to enjoy, but the best way to check them out is by heading to a dealer where there’s a Chevy Tahoe for sale and taking it for a test drive.
The New Chevrolet Tahoe also comes with one more impressive credential to its name. It’s featured on all the lists of top large SUVs for this year. Top Gear, Car and Driver, and others in the know all have good things to say about this vehicle.
Are you interested in all things automotive? Keep browsing our site for more of the latest news, tips, and information.