- For 1984 the 1100cc model was replaced by a larger 1200cc engine
- Candy Wineberry Red
- The headlight was round with a chrome shell
- The taillight assembly was free-standing and had a ribbed lens.
- Engine: 1182cc opposed four cylinder SOHC liquid-cooled
- Valve: Hydraulic Valve Adjuster system
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Drive: Shaft
- Suspension: TRACTM anti-dive
- Brakes: Interconnected braking system with triple discs
- Accessories: No fairing, winshield, saddlebags, or trunk
- Wheelbase: 1610mm (63.4 in.)
- Dry weight: 272 kg (599.5 lb)
- Seat height: 780mm (30.7 in.)
- Fuel capacity: 22 liters
- Front Tire: 130/90-16
- Rear Tire: 150/90-15
- Fork oil: 345cc
- Spark plug: DPR8EA-9
- The frame serial number in California began 1HFSC1431EA000001 while in the rest of the U.S
- it began 1HFSC1401EA000001.
- The engine serial number (for both California and the rest of the U.S.) began: SC14E-2400107.
- For more detail click here.