Super Sport 1100 (CB1100)
1983 CB1100F'83 Super Sport
- Available color schemes:
- Candy Pearl Maui Red with Pearl Shell White
- Candy Pearl Capiolani Blue with Pearl Shell White
- On the red bike, the panels were white while the striping was black
- On the blue bike, the panels were white while the striping was red.
- The 4-into-2 exhaust system was black chrome.
- The headlight was rectangular with a fork mounted sport fairing.
- Engine: Race bred, 1062cc DOHC, 4-valve, inline four-cylinder
- Transmission: 5-speed transmission
- Drive: chain
- Rear suspension: Adjustable damping rear shocks with aluminum reservoirs
- Front suspension: Air-adjustable, 39mm front forks with integrated fork brace and TRACTM anti-dive control system
- Oil cooler: Large capacity
- Brakes: Triple disc brakes with twin piston calipers
- Wheelbase: 1519mm (59.8 in.)
- Seat height: 820mm (32.3 in.)
- Fuel capacity: 20 liters(5.3 gal)
- The serial number began JH2SC110*DM000020.
CLICK YOUR COUNTRY FLAG TO EXAMINE OR PURCHASE BOOK
Honda CB900, 1000 & 1100, 1980-1983